Manage your Field Service Business the Smart Way
For Independent and Small to Medium size Businesses
Many small field service businesses are run by savvy entrepreneurs who make their business their lives. Plumbers, electricians, gardeners, handypersons, landscapers—they all put the hours in to make their business the go-to for clients in their area. Their livelihood rests on their reputations. And as empowering as being your own boss is, it can often become overwhelming.
Indeed, many small business owners find themselves wearing multiple hats within their operation. They are often:
- The Boss—directing the workflow of others
- The Sales Rep—promoting their business and services to new clients
- The Dispatcher—scheduling upcoming appointments and sending teams out to job sites—often from remote locations themselves
- The Bookkeeper—creating invoices, tracking payments, managing payroll, and prepping for tax time
- The Service Provider—actually performing the job in the field right beside their employees
Each of those activities takes a significant bite out of your free time—the time you originally became a business owner to take advantage of.
How the Right Mobile App Can Help
While each of those activities listed above are absolutely essential to the success of your small business, chances are that you’re not accomplishing any of them as efficiently as you could—especially if you’re still relying on outdated technology (including the old pen and paper).
Having access to all the information and efficiency features you need in the palm of your hand:
- Frees you from the office.
- Saves you time.
- Allows you to get more work done.
- Helps you supervise and assist your workers in the field.
- Lets you better serve your customers.
In short, having the right mobile app at your disposal can be a complete game changer for your small business. Even the simplicity of digitization eliminates the need for bulky paperwork lost in file cabinets full of invoices and the hassle of tracking down that one document you need right now.
Smooth is Fast
When things are running smoother, everyone will notice. Your workers will be more organized, less stressed, and happier. Your clients and customers will appreciate the speed and efficiency improvements. You’ll have more of that precious free time that you can take for yourself or reinvest back into growing your business.
What SendWork Field Service Business App Does for You
The SendWork mobile application contains a host of features you can use to streamline nearly every aspect of your business operations from finding new clients and scheduling appointments through real time remote job site monitoring right to invoicing and payment processing.
- You can schedule appointments days, weeks, or months in advance (with the ability to scheduling recurring visits as well) and every appointment comes with automatic reminders sent (via push notifications) to you, your workers, and the client—nobody is ever forgotten again. And, if your clients are using the corresponding Client App, they can schedule appointments themselves!
- Our real time status tracking includes:
- GPS locations services so you (and your clients) always know where your workers are when they’re on the clock.
- Instant communication via text messaging, voice chat, and video calls.
- The ability for your teams to close out completed jobs in the field and accept new tasks on the fly.
- Estimates and Invoices are generated for you and can be sent directly to the client—even if the client isn’t using SendWork themselves!
- Clients can pay via multiple methods including credit card transactions (Plus Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, Paypal, ACH payment options) over safe and secure network connections.
If your business is still growing, you can use take or leave any of these features to tailor your workflow to fit your needs.
Try 14-Day Free Trial (normally $19.99/Mo) and see how quickly it can change the way you and your whole team works.