Manage your Field Service Business the Smart Way
For Independent and Small to Medium size Businesses
Many small field service businesses are run by savvy entrepreneurs who make their business their lives. Plumbers, electricians, gardeners, handypersons, landscapers—they all put the hours in to make their business the go-to for clients in their area. Their livelihood rests on their reputations. And as empowering as being your own boss is, it can often become overwhelming.
Indeed, many small business owners find themselves wearing multiple hats within their operation. They are often:
- The Boss—directing the workflow of others
- The Sales Rep—promoting their business and services to new clients
- The Dispatcher—scheduling upcoming appointments and sending teams out to job sites—often from remote locations themselves
- The Bookkeeper—creating invoices, tracking payments, managing payroll, and prepping for tax time
- The Service Provider—actually performing the job in the field right beside their employees
Each of those activities takes a significant bite out of your free time—the time you originally became a business owner to take advantage of.
How the Right Mobile App Can Help
While each of those activities listed above are absolutely essential to the success of your small business, chances are that you’re not accomplishing any of them as efficiently as you could—especially if you’re still relying on outdated technology (including the old pen and paper).
Having access to all the information and efficiency features you need in the palm of your hand:
- Frees you from the office.
- Saves you time.
- Allows you to get more work done.
- Helps you supervise and assist your workers in the field.
- Lets you better serve your customers.
In short, having the right mobile app at your disposal can be a complete game changer for your small business. Even the simplicity of digitization eliminates the need for bulky paperwork lost in file cabinets full of invoices and the hassle of tracking down that one document you need right now.