Manage Your Airbnb Rental Properties from Anywhere in the World
One of the best parts about managing an Airbnb property rentals ( or VRBO etc) is the freedom it gives you. That extra income is almost like money for nothing. (Well, at least until all the minute details of property management catch up with you.) But it’s hard to enjoy that freedom if you remain hands-on with your property management duties.
Tethering yourself to a property can mean:
- Turning down opportunities elsewhere
- Canceling travel plans
- Mentally staying behind even while you’re on vacation elsewhere
And while hiring freelancers or a service to take care of your property can alleviate some of that stress, you still have to manage (and sometimes micromanage) those individuals or service providers.
There is a better way. The SendWork app is a revolutionary tool that you can use to remotely manage your Airbnb and VRBO properties from anywhere in the world.
This app lets you add your existing contractors and even finds, hires, and manage freelance service providers including:
- Pool maintenance crews
- Event staff
- And more
With the push of a button or two on your mobile device and it’s free!
And, unlike relying on phone conversations or text messages to stay up-to-date with what’s happening at your Airbnb and VRBO properties, SendWork gives you a host of management tools (including chat with instantaneous bi-lingual translation, GPS tracking, and real-time status and location updates) so you never feel out of the loop.
How SendWork Works
With SendWork you can either find and hire a service professional from our growing pool of freelance professionals (in selective areas) or you can add individuals you’re currently working with to our platform. Once these individuals are set up, you simply contact them, schedule a time for them to show up at your property, and relax. SendWork gives you everything you need to manage those workers (and keep tabs on your properties) from your mobile device—no matter where in the world you are.
Is it really free?
Yes! The only time you would pay is for using a credit card $4.95 to pay your workers. If you us our On-Demand option to find a worker that you do not know it is plus 8%. With your existing workers that you invite to the platform you always have the option to pay them using Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, Cash App, ACH or wire transfer avoiding the credit card fees.
When you connect a worker, they can download the SendWork Provider App from the Google Play Store. Once they have downloaded and connected it is free for both you and the contractor. If the contractor then wishes to schedule new clients or use the send estimate or invoice facilities they can upgrade (optional)
With SendWork you get:
Crystal Clear Communication
- Live Audio Chat—Chat directly with your service provider over the phone without the need to exchange phone numbers. No more phone tag, missed calls, or misunderstandings
- Live Video Chat—Speak face-to-face and request video updates from your job sites so you know what’s going on and that the work is getting done to your specifications.
- Live Text Chat with Two-Way Bi-Lingual English to Spanish Translation—Stay in touch with your providers even if you don’t speak the language.
Appointments Made Easy
- Calendar & Scheduling Tools—In addition to immediate service calls, you can schedule appointments days, weeks, or even months in advance—perfect for rental managers who need their Airbnb properties spruced up between guests.
- Email Alerts—Get reminder alerts sent to you and your providers the day before and the day of your next appointment so none ever get forgotten.
- Push Messages—Automatic reminders ping your service provider no matter where they are or what they are doing.
- GPS Tracking—Knowing where your provider is lets you know when they will be at your properties. It also helps you keep track of the work being done and ensures that your workers are at your rental when they say they are.
- Time Tracking—SendWork’s time tracking ensures you never pay for work that’s not getting done.
- Pending Activity—Get notifications when your service provider arrives at your property.
- Active Activity—See when your job is started.
- Completed Activity—Know when the job is done.
Affordable Convenience and Comfort
- Hourly Rates—Perfect for bigger, undefinable jobs that might require more time (like spring cleaning or yard work)
- Fixed Rates—Great for simple everyday jobs like quick kitchen/bath cleanups.
- Multiple Workers—Need more than one worker to get a big job done? No problem. SendWork allows you to hire as many as you need.
- Multiple Jobs—Have multiple jobs that need doing? Hire multiple workers or one worker to do them all.
Easy Payment Options
- Card Payments—Easy credit card payments allow you to securely pay directly to your worker’s bank account without giving out your financial information or the need for writing paper checks.
- e-payments. Venmo, Zelle, Cash App and Paypal.
- Digital Invoices—Easily keep track of everything you pay out—great when tax time comes around or if you need to evaluate the profit/loss of a given property.
- Manual Entries—you can track odd jobs that don’t fall into SendWork’s “normal” categories with manual entries. Input your pricing and adjust as needed. You’ll still get accurate digital invoicing and easy, secure payment options.
Manage Airbnb Rental Properties from Afar
SendWork is designed to make remote management of your Airbnb and VRBO properties effortless. And part of that is streamlining the payment process.
Tired of dealing with paper invoices, writing checks, or struggling to transfer funds from one account to another? SendWork allows you to take care of all your freelance service professionals quickly and easily. We have the perfect option for property managers with just a single Airbnb or owners with multiple rentals under their belt.
You decide what you pay your workers. It’s that simple. You always know how much you’re paying and there are no surprises.
You can quickly and easily use your credit card to pay the freelance workers who take care of your Airbnb and VRBO rental properties on a daily basis with the push of a button. The funds travel from your credit card account to their bank account safely and securely.
Remote Property Management (Finally) Made Easy
Try SendWork and see just how effortless our powerful and easy-to-use mobile application can make your property management chores. Learn to love your freedom and manage your Airbnb or VRBO rental properties from around the corner or around the world.